Commercial Law – Buying/Selling a business?
Whether you are intending to purchase a business or sell your business, our team will be able to help you. Our experienced team will advise you and negotiate with the other side on your behalf on areas such as asset protection, training, and vendor competition restrictions.
In addition, our experienced team can assist you in other business property matters, such as advising and negotiating terms in commercial leases and retail leases.
When setting up and running a business, there are various commercial, business, and legal considerations to consider. With our years of corporate law experience, we can deliver prompt and cost-effective advice and help you find solutions for your complicated legal matters in areas as:
● Purchase and sale of businesses
● Leasing commercial property (whether as the landlord or the tenant)
● Business structuring, including partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, and different type of trust
● Asset protection in the case of bankruptcy/insolvency or relationship breakdown
● Companies, trusts, partnerships and joint ventures
● Personal asset protection
● Joint ventures, including private property trusts
● Commercial leasing
● Set-up Company and trust
Why choose McQiu Lawyers for your Commercial Law matters?
At McQiu Lawyers, we understand that it is both exciting and scary when it comes to buying and selling your business, because that transaction may just be the single most valuable transaction of your life. McQiu Lawyers will always be on your side and take the stress off you, so you can sit back, relax and just enjoy the excitement.
At McQiu Lawyers, we actually care about you.
To make an appointment today simply call (02) 8036 8333
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation