Our team is here to provide you with a reliable and cost-effective service. Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced property investor, our years of property law experience enable us to assist you in all types of property transactions.
With more than 10 years of experience in all forms of property transactions across Australia, McQiu Lawyers is able to advise you on the range of property services that you may require, either in business or for your private needs.
We are able to advise you on:
● Buying and selling your home
● Buying and selling investment properties (including off-the-plan strata transactions)
● Buying and selling commercial property
● Buying and selling farms and rural properties
● Entering a retirement village
● Leasing farms and rural properties
● Loan and mortgage transactions (whether as the lender or the borrower)
● Property development
● Re-mortgaging your property
● Property transactions involve much more than simply passing title, granting a lease or securing your loan on title to secure your finance.
We have experience on even more complicated transactions. For example:
● Due diligence on a property transaction
● Boundary issues and encroachments
● Council processes for development and other regulatory issues
● Restrictive covenants and whether they do protect your view, aspect or amenity of your property – don’t be misunderstood about the effectiveness of restrictive covenants
● Land tax
● Capital gains tax
● Stamp duty
● Goods and services tax
At McQiu Lawyers, we actually care about you.
To make an appointment today simply call (02) 8036 8333
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation