We excel in all areas of family law. Our principal Kathy Qiu is lecturing at the University of Sydney in the area of family law. Our approach is down-to-earth, discreet and dedicated, so we are able to give you the best support and service when you need it most. We aim to help your family. We care about your children and their best interest.
Entering into a Relationship/Getting Married?
● We can protect your assets from future uncertainty;
● We can guide you and your partner at the same time and help you figure out what you want and how to achieve your goals.
● We can protect your children best interest
We will work with you to find practical and effective solutions from issues regarding your children to dividing up assets which can be hard and worrying. We will do everything we can to find the settlement that works for you and your family in a manner that keeps the emotional and financial cost to a minimum.
Simply getting a marriage decree could be straightforward. The problems often arise when it comes to sorting out the practical arrangements such as:
● What happens to the family home?
● Which parent will the children live with?
● How often will the children see the parent they are not living with?
● What financial arrangements will be put in place in order to ensure both parties have the best possible start in their new lives?
● Should a party claim spousal support or child support?
McQiu Lawyers have helped many divorcees through the most difficult times of their lives by providing confidential and professional services to help clients achieve the best outcomes.
Best Interests for your Children
It is very important that the lives of children are affected as little as possible by any separation. The children need to know that no matter what is going on you love them just as much as ever. Even though parents themselves often make the best arrangements for the children we know that this is not always possible.
Our expirienced Family Law solicitors will help you to find the best possible outcome for you and the children. You may have questions like:
● What happens to the child’s name?
● What factors the Family Court eyed on when deciding custody of the child issue
● What evidence should I produce in order to keep the custody of the child?
● Can you help me talk to my ex-partner?
● My ex-partner has custody of the child but he/she developed a drinking problem and I am concerned about my child’s safety, can I get custody instead?
Why Choose McQiu Lawyers for your Family Law matters?
At McQiu Lawyers, we actually care about you. When you are facing complex family law issues, there may be no decision that is more important than the law firm you choose to represent you. The outcome of any family law proceeding has the potential to impact you and your children for years into the future. Be sure that you choose a firm with the ability to properly handle your case. At McQiu Lawyers, we represent clients in all aspects of family law. We understand what a stressful time you are going through, and you can rely on us to provide you with the personalised service and attentive care you deserve.
Whether you are getting married, or getting separated; whether you want to keep your family home, or you want the best outcome for your children; whether you want us to represent you, or you want us to guide you and your partner through your problems, we are here to help.
To make an appointment today simply call (02) 8036 8333
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation